METHOD 304 DOUBLE STANDARD
The 304 "Double Standard" Wheel features our legendary 12 spoke design with a debossed Method logo. The lip undercut simulates a true beadlock wheel and has replaceable lip bolts with optional colors available. It boasts a strong 2,100- 3,600 lbs. load rating.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Legendary 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW lip bolts with optional colors available
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Flush cap appearance options available
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 2100 lbs. to 3600 lbs. load ratings
The Method MR304 Matte Black Double Standard is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection. The Double Standard also features a push-through hub cover. Sizes available range from 15″ to 20″ with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV’s and dedicated off road vehicles.